Friday, August 18, 2017

12 Weeks of Halloween - Week 2 - Candy Dispensers


Welcome to week 2 of the 12 weeks of Halloween!

Today we are making the cutest candy dispensers!


I used all Close To My Heart products for this project.  Sunset cardstock, a retired paper called Spellbound and the stamp set is called Tasty Terrors and is also retired.

If you would like to make your own, I'm including the link to the youtube tutorial I followed.


I'm searching for a tri-pod for my phone so I can begin to make tutorials for you - if anyone has any recommendations, I'd love to hear from you!


I filled mine with Pecan Pie M&Ms that I found at Walmart today - yummy!  Can't wait to give these to some special trick-or-treaters this year!

Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs ~ Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a Card Monday #5

Hi Everyone! Short and sweet today - and please pardon my picture. My phone decided to stop taking pictures, the data sync cable for my c...