Monday, August 28, 2017

Make a Card Monday #5

Hi Everyone! Short and sweet today - and please pardon my picture. My phone decided to stop taking pictures, the data sync cable for my camera walked off and my tablet will only take pics in selfie mode!  

I used today's sketch from Atlantic Hearts challenge again.


And here is my card:


The background paper is from a stack by Me & My Big Ideas called Harvest.  The brown and cream cardstocks are from my stash along with the gold trim ribbon.  The stamp is from Papertrey Ink called Think Big Favorites #6 and I used retired ink color Autumn Terracotta from CTMH.

My new data cable should be here on Friday - I will retake better pics and edit the post then! It's definitely been a "Monday"  Have a great week!

Hugs ~ Dawn

Edit: Better Picture!




Have you checked out the Warehouse Sale?  Huge discounts every week! Click here!

Interested in joining my team??  Check out the details here or message me to chat!

August Stamp of the Month!  Only one week to get this set for $5.00!  Click here!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Dawn! I can't decide which I love more, your choice of colors or the subtle images. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background paper and your gold ribbon and selection of cardstock made this CAS sketch stunning. Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, I love the background paper, so soft and subtle. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love that background paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the background..though it was stamped at first... thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty nod to autumn. Love your choice of papers and I'll probably find myself stamping up something similar. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Make a Card Monday #5

Hi Everyone! Short and sweet today - and please pardon my picture. My phone decided to stop taking pictures, the data sync cable for my c...