Saturday, July 22, 2017

First post - more to come, be nice please!

Hi Everyone!  So I decided to give a try at blogging again :)  I really need a place to share other than just on Facebook and Instagram!  Please follow the links to follow me there too!  But now that I'm offering local and by mail craft classes I needed a new home. So welcome to my crafty corner of the world wide web.  Glad to have you! If you have any comments or questions, please leave them below - I'd love to hear from you!!  I'll be working on updating this as I go - please be kind.  I just decided to take the plunge and don't really know what I'm doing - but sometimes you just have to jump!  I'll be back with the details on the August 17th card buffet soon and some other projects I've been working on.  Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a Card Monday #5

Hi Everyone! Short and sweet today - and please pardon my picture. My phone decided to stop taking pictures, the data sync cable for my c...