Sunday, July 23, 2017

August Card Buffet

Join me for a Card Buffet!

Enjoy the freedom of choosing the cards you want to make in the quantity that suits your needs.

There are 8 different card designs to choose from.

The cost is $20 for the minimum 8 cards.  This price includes all pre-cut cardstock and/or paper and embellishments and an envelope for each card you create.  Plus you will have the use of my tools, stamps and inks required to make each card.  You will only need to bring scissors and your own adhesive of choice (I will have some to purchase if needed).

If you choose to make more, then you only pay $2.50 for each additional card.

Feel free to choose multiples of the same card.

August Card Buffet is scheduled for Thursday, Aug. 17th. This will be an event that will be held the 3rd Thursday of each month. Currently it is held in my home - if it continues to grow larger I will be looking into some other spaces to hold it.  

This is also open to those who aren't local or for some reason can't make it.  The cost will be $25.00 (includes shipping) and you will receive one of each card design (unless otherwise specified) and the only difference is that they will be pre-stamped also at this time.  You will only need adhesive to put them together.  

Here is the link to pay if you would like a kit shipped:

https://www.paypal.me/dawnscraftcottage/25

Send me an email at dawnscraftcottage@gmail.com with the subject line Aug Card Buffet with your card choices and the name and address where it should be sent. The card packages will be mailed on Friday August 18.  

Currently I am not a distributor for any stamping company.  You may notice a lot of retired product for a particular company that I used to be a demonstrator for.  I am in the process of clearing out my craft room and using what I have so I can make room for new in the near future. *This is not to say that I won't be joining a stamping company in the future :)

The 8 cards being offered in August are: 









Thanks for joining me today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a Card Monday #5

Hi Everyone! Short and sweet today - and please pardon my picture. My phone decided to stop taking pictures, the data sync cable for my c...