Monday, July 24, 2017

Make A Card Monday #1

Welcome friends!  I'm so glad you are here!  Today is the first Make-A-Card-Monday!




I figured I should probably set a schedule for myself so I'm not all over the place. So far I will be here on Mondays with Make a Card and Wednesdays for 3-D Wednesdays.  I'll be here on Friday also but not sure what to make for Fridays - any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!  I am thinking maybe Scrapbook Fridays???  Anyhow...on to today's card!


I used Cricut Artbooking from Close To My Heart to make the sunburst background. I pulled some bright, cheerful and sunny papers from my stash.  I also shopped through my stamps to find a sentiment that would fit in my sun.  This one is called Bitty Birthday from Close to My Heart - I do not know if it is available for purchase.  I really am enjoying the challenge of shopping my stash and using what I have!


I hope you all have a WONDERFUL week and I will see you back here on Wednesday with a 3-D project!

Hugs ~ Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a Card Monday #5

Hi Everyone! Short and sweet today - and please pardon my picture. My phone decided to stop taking pictures, the data sync cable for my c...