Friday, August 11, 2017

12 Weeks of Halloween - Week 1 - Mini Coffin Treat Boxes


Welcome to the first week of the 12 weeks of Halloween!  
I'm so excited for this series!  Every Friday for the next 12 weeks leading up to Halloween I will share a new Halloween project. 

First up are these cute self-closing mini coffin boxes!


I was on YouTube watching crafting videos - like I always do according to my son :-) and I found a video to make these adorable coffin boxes. You will start with a piece of cardstock that is 4 1/4 x 4 1/2.  My diagram for cutting and scoring is below but I am still trying to learn how to make them digitized in a pdf format so for now it's just a picture with my chicken scratch notes. 


 To make these yourself, click below to see papercrafter45 on YouTube for the tutorial I followed!


I love that these are self closing making it easy for the kids to open.  I used CTMH White Daisy ink and a Martha Stewart stamp set from EK Success called Carnival Cling Rubber Stamps.  I found on Amazon and included the link for you - I am not an affiliate.



I fit 3 Hershey Kisses into the Mini Coffin Boxes - perfect for a little treat for class parties!

Let me know if you make these yourself!  I'd love to see what you are making for Halloween!  Have a wonderful weekend!  Hugs ~ Dawn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a Card Monday #5

Hi Everyone! Short and sweet today - and please pardon my picture. My phone decided to stop taking pictures, the data sync cable for my c...