Wednesday, August 23, 2017

3-D Wednesday #3

Good Morning Friends!  Today I'm sharing a super quick and easy project.  

Now that school has started back up and we are pretty much back on regular routine, I am in that lull before the holidays when everything will get crazy and time gets sucked away.  So while things are quiet I like to plan ahead and make some of the small things that may get shoved aside during the holidays. One of those things I like to do is hand out little treats to people I may come across throughout my day. 


As a crafter, I tend to save certain things knowing I'll be able to use them in some way, some day.  One of those things is cleaned out baby food jars from when my kids were smaller. I love baby food jars - they are the perfect size for so many things including fall colored M&Ms!  

I cut 2 tags from the Cricut Cartridge Don Juan sized 3x2 using a cream cardstock. I ran one of them through my Cuttlebug using the Script embossing folder and then inked the edges and raised parts with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Hello was cut using a font called Autumn in November and Fall was cut from Cricut Plantin Schoolbook.  The stamp was from a retired Petite Perks set from CTMH called a Touch of Fall.  I used Fern ink to stamp it, then cut it out and adhered with foam tape.  The second tag I cut was adhered to the back of the whole tag to create a smooth surface for writing.


I cut a circle from a fall paper in my stash to cover the top of the jar lid and using mini glue dots I covered the rim of the lid with twine.  Super quick, super easy and super cute! 

Here's the cut file for Cricut Design Space if you would like to make one too

Have a wonderful day!!  I'll see you back here Friday with week 3 of the 12 weeks of Halloween!
Hugs ~ Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a Card Monday #5

Hi Everyone! Short and sweet today - and please pardon my picture. My phone decided to stop taking pictures, the data sync cable for my c...