Friday, July 28, 2017

Thanks a Melon!

Welcome Friends!  While I was pondering what to make my Friday blog - which I still don't have a 'theme' for so I'm leaving it open for now - I came across a sketch challenge blog.  I used to love to follow Mojo Mondays but since they closed I've been looking for another good one.  I came across the Atlantic Hearts Challenge blog.  

They post a new sketch every Monday - Here is this weeks:


This sketch and a paper pack I dug out of my craft room was my inspiration for today's card project.  The paper is called Melon Patch and was a Hot Buy at Michaels.  I think I've had it for a few months at least and I've never used it.


Isn't it so super cute!  I love those hot buy paper stacks!
And here's my card


The stamp is an oldie but goodie from Joy's Life called Yummy Pun Stamps.  Sentiment was stamped in Pomegranate ink from CTMH.  The pink enamel gems are also from CTMH.
The watermelon cuts are from the Cricut cartridge called Preserves - which is included in Cricut Access, #M45FBC.


I had some scraps so I added them to the inside of the card.



I hope you enjoy today's card project!  I'm linking up to Atlantic Hearts Challenge.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  See you Monday!
Hugs ~ Dawn


3 comments:

  1. I love the background paper with all the watermelon seeds and the sentiment is just so cute! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Love those papers and such a cute sentiment! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with Atlantic hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, but then again I am a huge fan of puns and punny things!Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Make a Card Monday #5

Hi Everyone! Short and sweet today - and please pardon my picture. My phone decided to stop taking pictures, the data sync cable for my c...